Sunday, July 18, 2010

Out of 5 weekdays, i went out on 4 days! And its all for 1 person!
On 16th July 2010, Zhen left for Melbourne, leaving us here. Cant believe she's gone like that!
A few months ago we were talking about what are we going to do after grad, and she mentioned if she cant get into local uni, she might go Australia to further her studies. And thats it. She went.
i think my reaction was slow! When she went around giving hugs and taking photos, i didnt feel anything. Its only when she stepped in, the impact hit me thats she's really leaving us.
I think because i've been thinking of her after she left, i dreamt of her for the past 2 nights!

Zhen! If you get to read this, stay safe, and take care alright! Contact us asap!


Its my last week of school, before a study week, and its exams!
I'm so dead! I dont understand maths, yet i'm so lazy to revise! How!
My bad bad habit, the habit of procrastinate!
i dont feel a sense of worry at all! shit man!
How do i get self-discipline? i think i need lotsa that!
I need to study!


its been awhile..