I've been going out so often!
A summary of my week: Caught 2 movies, ate dim sum buffet, played bowling, and went for frisbee practice.
Caught Despicable Me with fish, and the movie is so cute!
Caught Nodame Cantabile with my uni friends, and the movie is nice too!
Went for my first frisbee practice, and it was tiring! After frisbee, we went orchard for dinner. Shared zi char with them, and the feeling like so friend friend!
On sunday, i went out for my cousin violin performance, and in the evening, went to meet my OG friends for dinner at IKEA. My friend and i shared Salmon, nuggets and fries, meatball, and diam cake!
I was supposed to go for string ensemble practice, but the president msged me, said its cancelled. wasted my time cutting my nails~
Last week was an eventful week!
Just now, zhen was online! so i immediately went to on my lappy to chat with her! Thanks fish for telling me too! It's so wonderful to be able to talk and see zhen online, playing with webcam!
Technology is so cool sometimes!

The ohsomemories.com.sg that we made for her, to accompany her 1.5 years there. :)
This week is SUPPOSED to be my study week, because my exam is next week! BUT! I feel so lazy to start studying! HOW! I still dont feel the sense of urgency.
when the time is right..