Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm surprised that i still remembered this particular plant name. i've not said that word for yearssss! i guess this shows that what we learnt when we were young, is etched in our memory.
I'm not sure how to spell, but i think its Biophyllum, or something like that.
When we were young, my sister and i always plucked it from the balcony behind, and put it in between our books! then new baby leaves will go out from the edge of the original leaf. Its really cool! :)
My mum got a pot of lookalike, that both my sister and i asked her on 2 different times.


My uncle asked me what am i going to study, and i said Business.
He said i'm too toot to study business, because those pple that study business need to be cunning.

Went out today to take passport sized photo. Since young, mummy always bring us to that shop at tpy. And until now, its still the same old gonggong taking pics. And he was so cute and funny today! He helped me combed my fringe up, and he was so gentle. He said its the first time he's combing hair for a lady, because he got no daughter.

how many times must my little toe get hurt in a day?! It ALWAYS get knocked! ANGRY!

I know you're in a better place, but I wish that I could see your face..