I'm happy happy like a bird! :)
Was very very noisy and whiny on wed night, but i had a reason to be!
Everything turns out well, and i was lucky enough!
Although i did made a fool of myself which was an embarrassment and everyone that saw was laughing, but its ok!
huuhhuu! still cant believe!
My whole big big family which includes my uncles and aunties were concern, and they were so anxious and nervous for me too! I feel the vitamin L! I made so many other people so anxious about me! hahas!
But, my uncle said i looked toot toot, and din expect me to pass! So when i passed, everyone was so happy for me, and all the calls start coming in.
I admit i'm the toot one in the family!
Before it started, we were all in a room, and when i see those guys shaking their legs, it made me even more nervous. When the testers came in and start calling out name, my heart almost jumped out.
But it was over so soon!
Went back for family dinner today, and they kept talking about it. But, i feel the love, because i know they are all concern about it.
If you all still dont know what i'm talking about, i PASSED MY DRIVING! on the first time! :)
Fish and Zhen, i wanted to tell you both when we meet up, but since i'm blogging about it, you both knows it now.
I need to thanks all the drivers on the road that gave me way, thanks my tester, thanks everyone, especially mummy and jiejie who ren through all my whining on wed night, believed that i can pass on my first time, because my mummy said i played bumper car and daytona since young. hahas! :)
if i'm given the chance, to drive you around..