Wednesday, September 22, 2010
first day of school!
Since I'm free now but lazy to use computer, I shall update using my phone!
Been to school for 2 days already, and it's ok. That's because I've friends for those lectures! But for tmr lecture, I don't know any friend taking the same timeslot as me! :( means I'll either have to make friends, or be a loner for the rest of the year.
I was late on my first lecture! Oh dear, hope it's not a sign.. Haha! I'm late because of traffic jam la!! If it's normal hours, I'll be able to reach early! But it's the morning peak hours, that's why..
Had the same lecture with shar, and its been so long since I last seen her. We went np for cheap subway after school! Hoho!
As today, there's this guy who sat beside me and he's so friendly! Well, I hope hope hope that there's friendly pple in my tmr's lecture!
The bus stop at 6.30 was crowdedddd to the max! Can't even walk! And the bus was also very crowded! Haiz! Hate crowded places!
Alright. Time to end this entry!
It's mid-autumn festival! Mooncakes mooncakes! :)