Thursday, February 25, 2010

I've finally on my lappy, after.. i dunno.. at least 4/5 days!
I've finished my 4 exams, and it means freedom!! WOO!

I've tried listening to radio while studying.
First day was 933, followed by Class 95, Gold 90.5 and Symphony 92.4 .
All are nice, but i think i concentrate better when its symphony 92.4!
Because its all classical music, i cant sing with the music! For the rest, i will sing along, hum along, all sorts!

So after 3 years, studying for exams are getting worst.
In year 1, i would look through tutorials, do the past year exam papers.
Now, i dont even look through tutorials. I flip through past year exam papers, and find the answers from the notes. And, i only studied it the night before/on the day itself!
thats how slack i've become!
We always dont have the mood to study for the last paper, and this time its really the LAST LAST paper!
During the exam just now, there's 1 period of time i was so cold that i keep sniffing and sniffing!
but when i came out, i'm fine already! irritating eh..


Update more soon! For now, its to enjoy our list of funfilled activites! :)

the effort needed not to turn.